Tasting Days and Hours:
11am - 10pm, Sunday - Thursday
11am - 12am, Friday & Saturday
We have put our heart and soul into the construction of our fine brewery and hope you enjoy it — and our beer — as much as we do.
Come learn about how Hangar 24 began, where we are today and where we are headed.
Tour Days and Hours:
11am - 7pm, Saturday
Tours are offered by reservation only. To schedule a tour reservation please email our Host.
Tours are scheduled to begin every hour on the hour, and typically last 30 minutes. Our tours are free and do not include tasters of beer.
We encourage our guests to grab a pint when they arrive at the brewery and to let their Beer Tender know they are here for their tour.
Our brewery is most definitely a working production facility, so please note the following guidelines:
- During the tour, we do require our guests to wear safety glasses, which we will provide.
- Close toed shoes must be worn during all brewery tours (no flip flops, sandals or high heels).
- Tour groups are kept to a maximum of 10 guests per group, and can be split into multiple tours to accomodate larger groups.
- During the tour, our guests are allowed to take pictures at any time, or ask the tour guide to take group photos for them.
- Our Brewing Team works 24/7 so on occasion, parts of the tour may be off-limits. Regardless, we'll do our very best to make sure you get the full Hangar 24 experience during your tour.
- We are happy to accommodate children on the tours, but please remember that Hangar 24 is a working production facility. We ask that you please carry your small children and always supervise them accordingly.
All year-round offerings will be available for enjoyment in pints or small tastings at the brewery. Additionally, any limited release brewings will also be available.
We can fill your Hangar 24 Growler with any beers on tap at the brewery. Please bring your Hangar 24 growler clean and ready to fill or purchase one right at the brewery. By law, we cannot fill growlers purchased from any other brewery.
Kegs and Cases
Most offerings will be available to the public in 1/6 barrels (5 gallons), 1/4 barrels (7.75 gallons) and 1/2 barrels (15.5 gallons). All keg orders should be reserved at least 2 days in advance. Orange Wheat, Alt Bier & Amarillo Pale Ale are available in cases or 6 packs, and seasonals are available in cases or 4 packs. Orange Wheat, Chocolate Porter, Columbus IPA, Double IPA, and Local Fields (when available) are available in 22oz bombers. Dispensing equipment can also be rented.
Facebook comments left on this web page are not regularly monitored. Please visit us directly on Facebook if you’d like to chat!