Tasting Days and Hours:
11am - 10pm, Sunday - Thursday
11am - 12am, Friday & Saturday
We have put our heart and soul into the construction of our fine brewery and hope you enjoy it — and our beer — as much as we do.
Tour Days and Hours:
Tours are available Saturdays and Sundays from 11am-6pm. Tours are scheduled every half hour, and last approximately 15-20 minutes. Please keep the following guidelines in mind when planning your visit:
- Groups larger than 15 people will be split into 2 smaller groups.
- All ages are welcome, but children must be supervised closely, as we are a working production facility.
- Reservation requests should be made at least 2 days in advance.
- Guests must wear clothes-toed shoes/flats. Please no sandals or high heels.
- Safety eyewear will be provided and must be worn at all times.
If you have additional questions, or to schedule a tour, please call our Tasting Room at 909-389-1400.
All year-round offerings will be available for enjoyment in pints or small tastings at the brewery. Additionally, any limited release brewings will also be available.
We can fill your Hangar 24 Growler with any beers on tap at the brewery. Please bring your Hangar 24 growler clean and ready to fill or purchase one right at the brewery. By law, we cannot fill growlers purchased from any other brewery.
Kegs and Cases
Most offerings will be available to the public in 1/6 barrels (5 gallons), 1/4 barrels (7.75 gallons) and 1/2 barrels (15.5 gallons). All keg orders should be reserved at least 2 days in advance. Orange Wheat, Alt Bier & Amarillo Pale Ale are available in cases or 6 packs, and seasonals are available in cases or 4 packs. Orange Wheat, Chocolate Porter, Columbus IPA, Double IPA, and Local Fields (when available) are available in 22oz bombers. Dispensing equipment can also be rented.