September 07, 2012
We’re happy to introduce the third of our Formation Flight Nights coming Monday, September 24!
Formation Flight Night is an event held on the Hangar 24 patio where we pair Hangar 24 Craft Beer with various food items, and we talk with you about why the pairings work so well and how you can duplicate the amazingness at home.
For September 24th’s event we’re brining in the fine folks from Claremont’s Cheese Cave. We’ve got seven cheese and beer pairings lined up for your ultimate enjoyment. And due to the popular demand of our previous Formation Flight Nights (sausages and cupcakes!) we’re offering two different sessions.
Here are the deets:
Monday, September 24th, 2012
Session 1: 5:30 – 7:00pm
Session 2: 7:30 – 9:00pm
Tickets: $25 each. Ticket sales begin September 17th at the Hangar 24 Tasting Room and in our Online Store.
Only 40 seats available for each session.
And last but not least, here’s the line up (try not to drool):
- Orange Wheat + Glacier (Drake Family Farm; goat; California) & Mona (Wisconsin Sheep Co-Op; cow, sheep, Wisconsin)
- Helles Lager + Red Hawk (Cowgirl Creamery; cow; California)
- Oktoberfest Lager + queso De Mano (Haystack Mountain; goat; Colorado)
- Amarillo Pale Ale+ P’tit Espelette (Istara; sheep; French Basque) & Ossau Iraty (Onetik’ sheep; French Basque)
- Pro-Am 2012 + Ashley (Mouco Creamery; cow; Colorado) & Mona (Wisconsin Sheep Co-Op; cow, sheep; Wisconsin)
- Double IPA+ Etivas (cow; Switzerland)
- Pugachev’s Cobra + Smokey Blue (Rogue Creamery; cow; Oregon)
See you on the 24th! Cheers.